Sunday, May 11, 2008

What I Ate Today

My Sunday lunch and dinner:




I stopped in at a nearby panaderia (bakery) for lunch. The girl who helped me kept laughing at how much I was getting. I actually was going to get more, but she was right...it was quite a bit of food. Even after lunch and dinner, I haven't quite finished it all.

Two empanadas (I ate one on the way home, so it didn't make it into this picture), a pizzeta, raviolis*, bread, chocalate cannoli. $7 US.

The panaderias produce the most divine smells here. I just wrote and then deleted a rather ridiculous metaphor about how good the smell is. It's good.

* I'm pretty sure that's what she said. Interestingly, they added that big chunk of beef after I ordered it. Mmm, carne.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god. I would die. I would die and be in heaven.